IBPS PO Application Form 2017:- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an agency in India started in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks in 1984. IBPS announces every year all post in the eligibility criteria, PO and SO all posts in nationalized all bank, The State Bank and RRB. All applicants meeting eligibility criteria have to register, pay the application fees, apply online, Admit card and final common written examination.
IBP PO Application Form 2017-18
IBPS PO 2017 Notification:- The IBPS PO 2017 Examination date declared, IBPS PO 2017. October 2017 and IBPS PO 2017 Main exam will be held on 26/ November/ 2017. The application process for IBPS PO 2017 will start tentatively in the month of July or August 2017. The applications form only be accepted through online mode. The candidates must be that fulfill all the eligibility criteria before they start the application form process.
IBPS PO 2017 Important Dates
IBPS PO 2017 Important Dates:-All the applicants check the IBPS PO Application Form 2017 Important dates.
Online registration process: July to August 2017
Application fee payment procedure: July to August 2017
Examination Training Date: September/ 2017
Results declaration for IBPS PO Date: October/ 2017
Main Exam of hall tickets of IBPS PO: October/ 2017
Main Exam Date of IBPS PO 2017: November/ 2017
IBPS PO Application Form 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Education:-The candidates must be have completed graduation degree in any discipline scoring minimum 60% marks from a recognized university (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Age Limit:-The minimum and maximum age limit to apply for the examination form is 20 years and 30 years as on 1st July 2017. The Candidates the relaxation in maximum age limit will be provided to certain limits categories.
- Application fee:-
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Selection Process:-Selection of candidates would depend upon following factors:
Performance in Preliminary Test:-The number of the candidates in any category by IBPS depending upon requirements for Online Main Examination.
Main examination:-The Candidates must be the sectional as well as overall cutoff in the main examination to be eligible.
Interview:-Interview will be conducted by the candidates Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State.
Step to Fill the IBPS PO Online Application Form 2017
Please check the below steps to fill apply application form for IBPS PO Online 2017.
- Click on the link and then on the open the Application Form to official web site ibps.in
- The candidates will be have to click on to register their application form by entering their information online application form 2017.
- The IBPS PO Registration number and password will be system and displayed on the screen
- IBPS PO application form of Registration number and Password will also be sent. number and password,
- The candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Mode of payment of application fees to pay by Online.
Official Notification : || Check Here ||
Official Website : || Visit Here ||