IBPS SO Application Form 2017:- All Applicants Apply IBPS Bank SO Application Form 2017 All candidate visit our official web site And Fill The IBPS SO Application Form 2017 The institute of banking personnel selection has been declared for IBPS SO Recruitment 2017-2018 Exam Dates and IBPS will be conducted of IBPS CWE VII exam for fill up specialist officer vacant posts in 23 plus banking systems 2017 All Candidates can able to apply from November 2017. All Applicants can apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2017-18 by filling online application on or before December 2017 (Expected). As we all candidate know that selection will be done through pre and main written examination and interview The recruitment IBPS SO Exam tentatively scheduled to be held Pre on 30th & 31st December 2017 & Main Exam on 28th January 2017 All Applicants If you want to get more details then visit the website of www.ibps.in.
IBPS SO Application Form 2017
IBPS SO Application Form Notification 2017:- All Candidates should have 4 years engineering degree in CS/IT/ EE & ECE for IT officer post degree in Agriculture and Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri and Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro Forestry for Agricultural field officer and post graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level for Rajhasha Adhikari post All Candidates also have a degree in Law (LLB) & Graduate and MBA/ full-time MMS for all other posts 2017-18
IBPS SO 2017 Important Dates
IBPS SO Application Form Important dates 2017:- All Applicants Check The IBPS SO Application Form 2017 in this Given List 2017.
- Online registration start date:- November 2017
- Last date for online registration:- December 2017
- Closure for editing application details:- December 2017
- Admit Card Release date:- December 2017
- IBPS online Main examination date:- 30th & 31st December 2017
- Declaration of Results Status:- January 2017
- Download Main Exam Call Letter:- January 2018
- IBPS So Main Exam Date:- 28th January 2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview:- February 2018
- Conduct Interview:- March 2018
- Provisional Allotment:- April 2018
IBPS SO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2017:- All Candidate Please check out below the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in IBPS SO exam 2017.
- Education :- All Candidates who apply for the posts other than the post of IT Officer (Scale-I), all other All candidates need to have the certificate and diploma or degree in computer Operations / Computer / Language / Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School and College or Institute.
- Age Limit:- All Candidates who make his choice to apply for Specialist Officer’s Examination must have been born not before 02-11-1985 and not after 01-11-1995.
- Application Fee:- Rs. 600/- for General and OBC Candidates; Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD All candidates. The Application Fees / Intimation Charges along with Applicable Bank Transaction charges pay through Online Payment Mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets Paytm .
IBPS SO Recruitment 2017-2018
All Applicants may visit the official website of IBPS for online applying. All Candidate You will start their apply process November 2017 from here. According to decided criteria and instruction, you will apply because any mistake in form can miss the chance for you.
- All Candidate Visit the website i.e. ibps.in.
- Go home page and select IBPS Specialist officer section.
- You choose recruitment process for SO 6 link.
- Read instructions and notification carefully and click on online apply link.
- All Candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature.