SSC CGL Form, SSC CGL Notification 2018, SSC CGL Online Form, SSC CGL Application Form 2018, SSC CGL Date, SSC CGL Fee, SSC CGL Selection, SSC CGL Age, SSC CGL Apply Online, SSC CGL Test, SSC CGL Apply Mode check below.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018
SSC CGL Application Form 2018- Staff Selection Commission (SSC 2018) Has released a notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE 2018). SSC is itself a huge name its organized every year lot of vacancy. Every year SSC CGL 2018 Exam conduct month of august-September candidates who are in final year of graduation these candidates can apply for CGL 2018. Candidates who are seeking govt job that one platform is good for them so don’t miss this chance and apply. For more about SSC CGLE 2018 qualification and other valuable information you can check in this article below. For more click here- www.ibps-nic.in
SSC CGL Notification 2018
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of
Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Overview
Organized By: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of Exam: Combined Graduate Level Examination(CGLE)
Apply Mode : Online and offline both mode
Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (CBT)
SSC CGL 2018 Eligible Criteria
The eligibility criteria to fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018 online are as follows-
SSC CGL 2018 Need Education qualification must Graduation degree any of Stream form Recognized University.So apply before last date.
SSC CGL 2018 Age limitation minimum 18 year old can maximum 27 year old candidates can apply for this Exam.For more about age relaxation you can check official website.
SC CGL 2018 Application Fee for General and OBC Candidates Rs. 100/- and other reserved category have excluded form paying fee. Submit application fee by online method such as- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Important Date of SSC CGL 2018
- SSC CGL 2018 Application Form Starting Date – February 2018
- SSC CGL 2018 Application Form last date – March 2018
- Admit card download availability Date – April 2018
- SSC CGL Exam Date – May 2018
- SSC CGL Result Date – September 2018
Exam Pattern SSC CGL 2018
- SSC CGL 2018 Exam pattern have 100 multiple choice question of 200 marks.and total timing of this exam 75 minutes.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 question
- General Awareness – 25 question
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 question
- English Comprehension – 25 question
Selection Process of SSC CGL 2018
- SSC CGL Selection process depend on below rounds.
- Tier 1 – Written Test
- Tier 2 – Written Test
- Tier 3 – Comp. proficiency test/ Skill test & finally interview.
SSC CGL Result Date
SSC CGL 2018 Result you can check official website result link.when after released official information about SSC CGL Result 2018 you can check in this article provided link you can click and check result.
How To Apply SSC CGL 2018
Candidates who are eligible for SSC CGL Examination 2018 can now apply online by following these steps and links which will redirect you to the official website of Staff Selection Commission-
- First go official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Than Click application form link.
- Than fill complete form correctly and attach required whole document.
- Than pay fee by online method challan or other method
- Than Click submit button option and save.
- Than take print out for future references.
If you face any query in this article you can submit comment than we will gladly assist you.